Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog #4: Presentation Reflection

Q: In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
A: The first interview affected my presentation because she was the one who told me that food labels can lie to you. She also used protein bars at the gym as examples and told me how people use them incorrectly, therefore they were not effective. Another example of something she taught me that I applied to my presentation was how to read part of the label. She told me that processed sugar was always bad and how to find it in the nutrition label. 

Q: What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
A: I would say the facts I gave out would be something that stood out about my presentation because everyone was shocked or grossed out once they found out what was really in the cheese-itz and coffee mate. 

Q: What was the most challenging to do and why?
A: The most challenging thing to do was the time because I thought I was more prepared than I actually was even though we created a plan. Next time, I will actually perform some practice presentations before I do the real one so that I know exactly everything I have do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment