Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog #2: Interview Check

Q: Who are you interviewing and why?
A: I am going to interview my aunt, Jennifer Tran, who works at Kaiser. Her job is to prepare and serve patients at the hospital. I have chosen her as my first interview because she has to have a lot of knowledge about nutrition to be able to know what patients can eat what. It would be a good start to my topic because I could ask her about the basics in nutrition and find out what foods are good or bad for people.

Q: What additional questions will you ask them?
A: The questions I will ask besides the 5 required are:
What are the bad effects to having an unhealthy diet?
What happens if the patients do not follow their specific diet?
How do you know what a patient should eat?
What should I do first to begin my change to having a healthier diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment