Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog #1: Senior Project Topic

Q: What is your topic?
A: Nutrition 


Q: Why?
A: I want to do my senior project on nutrition because I want to learn how to change my eating habits for the better. I got inspired to do so after Mr. Ogden talked to our class and shared interesting facts about unhealthy living. One of the things he said was that everything we are currently eating might not effect us now, but it will catch up with us in our 30's or 40's. The foods that we are eating now may lead to heart disease, diabetes, and possibly an early death. After this I knew I had to make a change because my daily diet consists of mostly fast food and junk food. I also knew that if I wanted to make this big change I would have to be dedicated and do a lot of research, instead of just reading one book, so I decided to make this my senior project. 


Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic this year?
A: In the end, I hope to accomplish a healthier life style. Although, I don't plan on going to the extreme and completely give up everything. I just want to find a good balance of being able to enjoy what I eat and being healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment