Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog #24: Independent Component 2

Literal:
a. I, Phoebe Luong, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. I have completed 30 hours by going on a healthy diet and applying what I have learned. I also went above to exercise more because I learned that to be able to be completely healthy I must exercise more.

Interpretive:
Going on a diet is a 24/7 thing. I have to resist the urge to eat junk food and it also takes time to prepare healthier foods. The log is here.

Applied:
This has helped me with my EQ because it has is a primary source I could use to understand what it takes to actually change a healthy lifestyle. I learned a lot of helpful tips and strategies that would make it easier to eat healthy. For example, I learned that it is harder to eat healthy if getting healthier foods is harder to access so every week I make sure I have something in my cabinet or refrigerator that is healthy and easy to grab so that I would not resort to junk food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment