Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

1)

L. Service Learning Log

I. I gained a lot of knowledge about my topic and my service learning also helped shaped my findings a lot. Anytime I had a question she would know the answers to it. As I got to shadow different people she trained I had a broader view on what how to be healthy. She also made me do handouts every week to present to her Aquafit class, which forced me to learn a lot more about nutrition.

A. This helped me answer my second question a lot because I got to shadow the different clients she works with for service learning. Each client was working towards a different goal and she showed me she had to prepare different diet plans for each of them. This is basically my whole second answer.

2) Jennie Lessmeuller (Contact information is on the log)

No comments:

Post a Comment