Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog #8: What I've learned so far

Q: What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
A: I know dealing it is hard to find the legitimate research when dealing with research, but i have slowly learned how to identify which can be trusted and which can't be. Although, I am still learning, I can somewhat tell research that are formed by the food industries as propaganda and information coming from a real source. 


This is the cover of the book.
This is around the beginning of the book. 
This is the towards the end of the book.
Photo: This is an example of the research I am looking at where I know the food industry does not use to give out false information. I know this because it talks about how the food industry creates false propaganda for their own benefit within the introduction. 


Q: What research helped you to do this and how?*
A: This research helped me out with what I learned because of the facts it stated in the introduction. This book is called Eating for Life by Bill Phillips. Someone else that also helped me was Mr.Ogden because he was the first one to point out that food industries don't always state the truth on their labels and got me digging deep into finding actual research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment