Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog #7: Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

Q: Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
A: So far the only thing I've gotten planned for what I am going to do for my independent component is to go on a diet myself. Well, not a diet, but an attempt on changing what I eat to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm thinking about doing this because this will tell me first hand what it takes to go on this change and how hard it actually is. I would learn how much motivation it takes and what I need to achieve this healthy lifestyle.

Q: Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
A: I plan on meeting the 30 hours required by keeping a food diary and recording everything I eat so that I would be on this diet 24 hours a day,

Q: How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
A: This relates to my EQ because my goal is to find out how I can change my diet so that I would be able to live a healthy lifestyle, and in order to live a healthy lifestyle I must actually pursue my diet plans and from that I have to find out what it takes to follow through with those plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment