Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog #6: Defining the Essential Question

Essential Question:
What is the best way to achieve a nutritionally healthy lifestyle?

Definitions:

  • nutritionally: only regarding the diet, not exercising
  • healthy: being free from obesity, anorexia, heart problems (from eating unhealthy foods), etc.
  • lifestyle: a diet that I can stick to instead of being temporary
Possible Answers:

  • Education (about how to read nutrition labels)
  • Understanding the food industry and how they advertise what they call "healthy foods"
  • Being able to have the drive to stick to your plan of a healthy lifestyle
Most important source:
My most important source so far was my interview with someone who worked at the gym. She taught me a lot about how to stay healthy and what people should eat. She told me that different people have different diets which made me realize, I need to focus on understanding what is healthy and unhealthy to find what kind of diet is good for me. She also taught me a little about the lies nutrition labels hold that are unknown to the general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment