Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog #16: Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

(1) Instead of it being my last independent component I decided to change it to my second independent component now that I learned most of what I need to know on what I can eat and what I can't. I have decided that I am going to on a diet. Now I know that I am going to stay away from processed food, foods with plenty of oils and sugars, and even though I don't want to give up meat and dairy, I am going to cut down my meat portions.

(2) I will meet this requirement because being on a diet is a 24/7 thing. I will right on a food journal exactly what I have eaten, in fact I have already started on it.

(3) This relates to my EQ which is, "What is the best way to achieve a nutritionally healthy lifestyle?" because it is my ultimate goal for what I want to get in my senior project. I want to be able to change my diet successfully so that my lifestyle is nutritionally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment